- Phishing of any site -- especially MySpace, eBay, PayPal, Facebook, Live ID and banks.
- Using your domain to spam other sites.
- Spamdexing (web spam, SEO poisoning, etc.)
- Hosting Proxy Scripts (like PHProxy / Glype).
- Hosting Torrent Scripts (like TorrentFlux, SendSpace, RapidLeech).
- Hosting Torrent Trackers (like Azureus, BitComet, BitTornado, Shareaza).
- Hosting download or file sharing sites.
- Having publicly inaccessible account used exclusively for storing files (e.g. backup or CCTV storage).
- Hosting Audio/Video streaming sites.
- Hosting scripts that constantly write data to MySQL usually by tracking something. These includes examples: OpenX, Adsense trackers & site indexers/spiders.
- Hosting any kind of software relatd to IRC (Internet Relay Chat).
- Sales or promotion of beer, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, pharmaceuticals.
- Using copyright content without permission or storing illegal files on your account.
- Child porn. Anyone uploading images or participating in the exploitation of children on this website will be reported to authorities.
- Having incorrect/garbage name or address filed on your account. Eg: A name like "Aaadfdf Ffdfsf" or address like "44444444 Ptrc Rd". This tells us that you have not read our TOS and do not respect the service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are adult sites allowed on Free Hosting?
Q: Am I allowed to offer business opportunities or sell products or turn my site for money-making purposes (including placing ads like Adsense, YPN, etc...)?
A: Of course you can.
Q: Is my personal info safe with you? Are you going to sell my email address?
A: No way! People are so busy running their life's that the last thing you, we or anyone wants is worries to stop leaking personal info to anyone, which will likely be used for spam. Your privacy is totally respected with ZERO interest now or the future to reveal your details to anyone.
Q: Are there any limits to the number of files that I can host on my server?
Q: Will ads ever show on my free account?
A: No. We will not put any banners or text links to your free hosting account.
Q: Will my site ever get deleted?
A: If you violate any of the following you will automatically be deleted:
- use your account to hack others
- treat account mainly as file storage
- host proxy/torrent scripts
- selling pharmacy pills/drugs
- in any other way violate TOS.
Q: My site was suspended but I am following all the terms and agreements, what can I do?
A: We apologize for the inconvience. Contact us to get this sorted out.
- You as the author of your pages take full responsibility for its contents. Additionally you swear your page contains nothing illegal, obscene, degrading or abusive to another person, including pages that promote hate group propaganda and child pornography.
- You agree that Free Hosting has the right to remove any page it determines that has has violated above rules and can take against you whatever measures will be deemed appropriate. Including legal action and disclosing information about you to law enforcement authorities and other interested third parties.
- Members who are in breach of these rules agree to indemnify and hold harmless Free Hosting for any loss, claim, damage and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or in connection with the contents of any personal home pages or of any chat or messages on a bulletin board found to be infringing or illegal.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Free Hosting excludes all liability with respect to accuracy, content or availability of information on its web site and members websites. The content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Free Hosting does not warrant that the function contained in the materials available on the network will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the websites that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any merchandise products or services available to users or members from links from this web site are provided by third parties who are not necessarily affiliated or connected with Free Hosting.
- You fully understand that if any violation as covered above results in damages to Free Hosting for the following, Free Hosting reserves legal rights to impose fines onto you for: (A) major bandwidth costs for illegal sites, (B) server downtime because of your TOS violated script/site, and (C) negative publicity (which would results from A and/or B).
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Free Hosting excludes all liability under any circumstances (including negligence) for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the materials on this site including member websites. Applicable laws may not apply to all those who access the web site.
- Web hosting plans offered by Free Hosting are considered 'shared hosting accounts' which allow members to rent server space at a discounted rate because the space is shared by other members. Since we do offer a shared web hosting service we must protect the sites of all members on our servers; therefore, excessive uses of disk space and/or bandwidth may result in the closure of your site.
- Free Hosting reserves the right to remove or suspend any accounts at our discretion without reason or explanation. However, we will make every attempt to resolve problems with account holders prior to removing site content and/or suspending accounts.
- Free Hosting with or without reason may suspend and/or delete user accounts and cannot be held responsible for any financial or personal damages resulting from such suspension. All parties who believe that they have abided by our terms and agreements are encouraged to appeal their suspension. Each appeal is reviewed by our staff; however, a response cannot be guaranteed. Free Hosting values our customers and will do everything in our power to keep your website active.
- Paid web hosting accounts do not have limits or caps on the amount of server resources a member can use. In good faith Free Hosting will do everything possible to provide our users with enough disk space and bandwidth to make your site work properly, as long as the account holder abides by our terms and conditions. Uncapping limits allows us to offer our customers a pricing structure that is consistent month to month. Member websites may grow in size and traffic over time and this pricing structure protects growing sites from rate increases.
- Unlimited disk space
Although disk space usage limit is not being enforced by quota, the following restrictions apply:
- Accounts can not be utilized as a dedicated file storage (e.g. backup storage), file hosting service, video hosting (youtube clones), online movie sites, and so on. Such accounts may be limited to 5% of available disk space on particular hard drive.
- inodes usage can not be greater than 10% of all available inodes on particular hard drive.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
Data transfer rate is burstable to 1 Gbps. We may reduce transfer rate on accounts utilized as:
- download site
- file sharing service
- video hosting site (youtube clone)
- online movie site
- Free and paid accounts both must follow all of the guidelines set forth in these terms and agreements.
- Customers whose accounts were suspended or terminated for violating our terms and agreements are not eligible for a refund. Violators are strictly prohibited from opening future accounts at Free Hosting.
- Refunds are offered at the discretion of Free Hosting management. We will make every attempt to offer a pro-rated refund to anyone who may have his/her account closed for using excessive server resources BUT did not violate any terms set forth in this document. Any suspensions/closures are final, members violating our terms and agreements will not receive a refund.
- All payments related to domain names (i.e. registration, renewal, transfer, redemption, ID protection) are final and non-refundable unless Free Hosting was unable to provide the service.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided.
- All invoices must be paid within five (5) days of the invoice due date. Any invoice that is outstanding for more than five (5) days may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, FreeHosting.com may suspend or terminate your account.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. FreeHosting.com may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in FreeHosting’s sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
- If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, contact our billing department directly for assistance.
- FreeHosting.com offers a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee for paid hosting accounts only.
- If you are not completely satisfied with paid hosting services and you terminate your account within thirty (30) days of signing up for the Services, you can request a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to domain registration/renewal/transfer/restoration fees, administrative fees, install fees for custom software or other setup fees, or to any fees for any other additional services.
- Such refunds must be requested by submtting a support ticket to our Billing department within fourteen (14) days of account cancellation.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Domain name registrations, transfers, restorations and renewals are non-refundable. If customer was entitled for a free domain registration/transfer at the time of purchase, in case of cancellation domain registration fee will be withheld from total refund amount.
- There are no refunds on domain registration/renewal/restoration fees, dedicated servers, administrative fees, and install fees for custom software.
- We do not provide refunds for one-time billed addons to free accounts.
- Customers whose accounts were suspended or terminated for violating our terms and agreements are not eligible for a refund.
This paragpaph does not apply to paid website hosting accounts.
Hosting account is considered dormant if:
- Domain in the form prefixed with "www" has not resolved to Free Hosting server's IP address for 75 days or longer (e.g. domain is not configured to use Free Hosting nameservers).
Dormant websites will be cancelled without notice, no backup will be made.
Agreement Of Terms:
We support your Freedom of Speech and expression; however we ask that you understand that a responsibility is associated with this right. These terms may be changed at any time without notice to you. You agree that all changes after your signup still fully apply to you and it is your responsibility to check the terms of service often.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions.
FREEHOSTING.COM AND ACCESS INDUSTRY LP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIMS THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE SUCH PARTY OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY.
FreeHosting.com is operated by:
ACCESS INDUSTRY LP.
272 Bath Street
Glasgow, G2 4JR
© 2015 Free Hosting All Rights Reserved.