Terms of Service
By signing up for the Services You warrant that You are at least 18 years old, and legally capable of entering into a binding contract; or acting with the express permission and using the payment details of a person or organization who in turn is agreeing to be bound by the terms of this contract. You acknowledge and accept that Your use of the Services must be in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions, Acceptable Use Policy and Fair Use Policy. By nature of owning a FreeHosting.com account, You accept these Terms of Service.
Acceptable Use Policy
This policy is subject to change, so please check regularly for updates. This policy is in addition to FreeHosting.com Terms & Conditions.
- Use of Services
- FreeHosting.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all Services provided by FreeHosting.com, where FreeHosting.com decides that the account has been inappropriately used. FreeHosting.com reserves the right to refuse Services and/or access to its servers to anyone.
- FreeHosting.com offer unlimited web space and bandwidth with some account types. By this, we mean unlimited space for legitimate web site content and bandwidth for visitors to view it. All files on a domain must be part of the active website and linked to the site. Sites should not contain any material which does not comply with our content guidelines.
- FreeHosting.com provides unlimited, burstable bandwidth and Burstable RAM with some of the services and for these resources we require that you do not continuously use an unreasonable excess of such resources. Use of them in a temporary, burstable fashion is acceptable.
- FreeHosting.com offer large numbers of mailboxes with some account types subject to a fair use policy. Mailboxes are intended for direct use by the package owner and should not be resold or offered for use by third parties. Should the number of active mailboxes assigned to an individual website exceed 100, FreeHosting.com reserve the right to restrict the number of mailboxes included in the package price.
- FreeHosting.com reserve the right to delete mailboxes (including contents) that are deemed inactive, i.e. have not been accessed within the last 180 days.
- FreeHosting.com will suspend access to, or cancel, an account which:
- Contains invalid or fraudulent details.
- Initiates a payment card chargeback.
- You agree not to re-sell or offer for the use of third parties any part of our services, unless you have purchased a reseller package or dedicated server or gained explicit written permission from FreeHosting.com
- Acceptable use guidelines
- You may not use the Services:
- in any way that breaches any applicable regulation, EU or International law;
- in any way that is fraudulent;
- to host any material which is in breach of our content guidelines;
- to transmit, or otherwise permit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar marketing material, also known as SPAM or Unsolicited Commercial E-mail (UCE);
- to publish or otherwise distribute Warez, copywritten or other illegal material. The onus is on You the customer to prove that You own the rights to publish material, not for FreeHosting.com to prove that You do not;
- to participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities;
- as a file backup store. All files uploaded to a domain on our servers must be visible and accessible by visiting that domain, unless they are hidden files needed to operate the website; we reserve the right to delete files which do not match these criteria without giving notice to you;
- to use the server as an application server. Using the server to generate large volumes of email from a database is an example of activity that is not allowed;
- to offer HTTP downloads from your site, other than where the files are directly related to the subject matter of the site. We recommend you stream any multimedia content including audio and video files. FreeHosting.com reserves the right to archive any download content we do not believe to be necessary for the normal operation of the site, and the definition of this is entirely at the discretion of FreeHosting.com.
- You may not use the Services:
- Content guidelines
- These content guidelines apply to any and all services provided by FreeHosting.com to You.
- Material published to or transmitted through our servers must:
- be accurate (where stating facts);
- comply with applicable law in accordance with this policy.
- Material must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, or inflammatory;
- infringe any copyright, or trade mark;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- promote or assist any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be used to to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- display any photograph, film, video, picture, or computer-generated image or picture, whether made or produced by electronic, mechanical, or other means, depicting child pornography as defined in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the child.
- No registrant may register an abusive string in the sTLD including, without limitation, strings that:
- infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party, including common law trademark rights;
- are obvious variants of well-known trademarks not belonging to the registrant;
- first and last names of an individual other than the individual or his/her agent;
- suggest the presence of child pornography.
- You must ensure that any end-user submitted content such as forum posts or chat room entries meet with the standards defined within this Policy.
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of FreeHosting.com Services. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate in accordance with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use FreeHosting.com Services, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use FreeHosting.com Services;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal or archiving of any content in breach of our Content Standards (as defined in this Acceptable Use Policy) uploaded to our servers;
- issue of a warning to you;
- issue of legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you or disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- FreeHosting.com have a Police Liaison function and we are committed to assisting, and cooperating with, all law enforcement and government agencies in helping to reduce Internet Crime.
- Contact Information
- We are happy to answer any questions You may have regarding Your FreeHosting.com Services. Please note that any discussions with FreeHosting.com are treated in strictest confidence, so we may need to ask You security questions to confirm that we are speaking to the right person.
- Your right to privacy is very important. FreeHosting.com recognize that when You choose to provide FreeHosting.com with information about Yourself, You trust FreeHosting.com to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help FreeHosting.com provide You with a better Service. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect Your personal information which you can read at https://www.FreeHosting.com/pp.html
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all FreeHosting.com terms and conditions.
We provide various web hosting and domain registration services.
Free web hosting
We provide absolutely free web hosting with all features and tools you need to create a website. Free hosting is valid for the entire lifetime of your domain.Learn More » popular
Paid web hosting
Unlimited multi-site web hosting with value added features is suitable for any type of project. We offer 30-day money back guarantee for all purchases.Learn More »
Domain name is a unique identifier that allows Internet users to reach your website. We offer registration of domain names in gTLD and New gTLD zones.Learn More »
Free FTP hosting
We provide cloud file storage with FTP access which is especially useful to upload surveillance camera recordings, backup archives, or large files.Learn More » coming soon
Free DNS hosting
We offer authoritative DNS resolution service with online zone records management interface and white label name server hostnames.Learn More » coming soon
Free cloud backup hosting
Backup important files from your PC or media from mobile device to FreeHosting Cloud. Access your files from anywhere using web-based interface.Learn More » coming soon